Security Studies and Physical Security Plans
It consists on an important exam and analysis in situ of an industrial plant, university, hospital, hypermarket, hotel, corporative building, shops in general, private homes, etc, to determine its general security status.
With this studies you will accomplish:
• Anticipation to events
• Recognize risk
• Risk reduction
• Initiation of an action to eliminate or reduce risk.
Our security planning follows the lines of the guide for security in facilities, NFPA 730 (Nacional Fire Protection Administration) and points to a security vulnerability evaluation that in general implies a seven steps process:
• Team formation
• Organization/ facilities features
• Threat assessment
• Threat vulnerability analysis
• Specific security countermeasures definition
• Risk reduction assessment
• Document Conclusions and Action to put them in practice